These Baked Everything Carrot Fries taste so indulgement and are a much healthier alternative to white potatoes fried in poor-quality oils. They’re made with avocado oil and Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning that takes them to a whole different level! Dip them in my creamy roasted Garlic Avocado Aioli.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 6 large carrots
- 3 tablespoons Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Combine avocado oil and ground flaxseed in a small bowl, stir well, and set aside for at least 5 minutes.
- Wash carrots and dry really well. Cut carrots into even-sized sticks then toss in the flaxseed and avocado oil mix and toss to coat. Then add the Everything Seasoning, and again toss until well coated.
- Spread carrot fries evenly on a baking sheet, so that they’re not touching, and bake for 12 minutes. Then turn each carrot and bake again for 12-14 minutes until golden and toasted.
- Remove from oven and serve with Garlic Avocado Aioli.
- Serving Size: 1/2 batch
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 3g