This creamy, savory, tangy Garlic Avocado Aioli is perfect for anything from roasted veggies to grilled chicken to tacos. Super easy to make and will last in the fridge for a couple days.
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the top off the bulb of garlic and drizzle with avocado oil, rubbing it all over and inside.
- Cover with parchment paper then wrap with tin foil.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cloves are softened.
- When garlic is ready, add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pairs perfectly with my Baked Everything Carrot Fries.