These Easy Fluffy Grain-Free Pancakes are such a comforting way to start the day. They come together quickly in just one bowl and you’ll never guess they’re completely grain- and dairy-free. These can also be made nut-free!
- 2-3 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 cups fruit
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
- Melt 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add cassava flour, sea salt, and baking powder and mix well.
- Sift in the coconut flour and mix again, making sure there are no lumps.
- Drop 1/4 cup batter per pancakes onto the heated pan. Add a few pieces of fruit on top of the batter, if desired. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes until underside is golden brown and they start to fluff up, then flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining pancake batter, using a little coconut oil as needed for each batch.
- Serve with fresh fruit, chopped nuts, and maple syrup, almond butter, honey, or coconut cream.
Nutritional analysis is for recipe using 2 peaches, 1/4 cup walnuts, and no maple syrup, split amongst 3 servings.
- Serving Size: 3 pancakes
- Calories: 488
- Sugar: 9g (0g added)
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Protein: 13g