4-Ingredient Green Curry Drumsticks
This incredibly easy, savory, crispy drumsticks will become a new weekly staple! Easy and delicious.
- 4 Tbsp Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Mirin (Japanese Rice Wine)
- 10 Free-Range Chicken Drumsticks
- coarse sea salt to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a small jar, mix together the green curry paste, avocado oil, and mirin until fully combined.
- Rub the curry mix all over your drumsticks, making sure to get in between the skin and meat as well as all over the outside.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, turning the drumsticks every 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and serve.
It's really important to turn these every 15 minutes to get the nice, crispy brown skin.
Recipe by Food to Feel Good at https://www.foodtofeelgood.com/green-curry-drumsticks/