Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-free & Dairy-free:
This is such an exciting day! It’s probably the closest I’ll ever get to feeling like Oprah, because, my friends, I’m hosting a super awesome GIVEAWAY! Cue the confetti and screaming middle-aged women.
This delicious basket of goodies contains a lovely variety of my favorite food items. Special shout out to Whole Foods Market on Pearl Street in beautiful Boulder, CO for donating these yummy treats to the blog. One of you awesome readers will win this bad boy, which by the way, is a collection of all Vegan and Paleo healthy cooking/ snack supplies.
Here is what you’ll get in this cute little basket, and why I love that particular product:
- Garden of Life Grain-Free Unsweetened Vanilla Protein Powder: Lean and clean protein, great tasting without added sugar, and can easily be added to tons of recipes like smoothies, chia pudding, or energy balls. This is the perfect protein for my Exotic Green Smoothie Bowl recipe.
- King Arthurs Super Fine Almond Flour: Bakes up dreamy treats with a great texture, adding protein and fiber to your baked goods without any grains at all. I used this for my Paleo Pumpkin Fig Muffins – so good!
- Dang Lightly Salted Toasted Coconut Chips: The ultimate healthy snack when you need something crunchy, plus the saturated fats in coconut are great for a boost of energy.
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips: Addicted! My favorite way to get a chocolate fix without eating sugar, you can use these in any recipe that calls for chocolate chips and won’t even notice a difference. These are amazing in my Flourless Peanut Butter Blondies!
- Native Forest Coconut Milk: Whips into delicious coconut cream and make amazing, rich curry sauces or smoothies. You can find the recipe for Coconut Whipped Cream in my Citrus with Coconut Cream and Chocolate Ginger Almond Bark recipe.
- Maranatha Raw Almond Butter: Put it on anything and you have a delicious snack with extra protein.
- Made in Nature Rosemary Truffle Kale Chips: Crispy chips elevated to a healthy, adultish level, with lots of nutritional benefits, like folate, from leafy, green kale.
- Allegro Matcha Green Tea Powder: Rich in antioxidants, this is a great way to start the morning or add it to a fun dessert like my Peppermint Patties in a Jar.
I mean, this assortment is ‘fo real. If you don’t like something in this basket you can send it back to me, I won’t complain. I picked out the cute wire basket and striped dish towel to give this package some extra flare, I hope you like them!
There are several reasons I wanted to do this Whole Foods Healthy Gift Basket Giveaway. The most important one, is that I wanted to give back to the people who are out there following Food to Feel Good because I am SO grateful for your support in my blogging journey. I also really wanted to provide someone out there with some of my favorite products because finding high-quality ingredients makes eating healthier a whole lot easier. It does take some experimentation, but once you find things you love the decision making of grocery shopping, and the overwhelm that can accompany a new diet, both disappear.
Another, more selfish reason, for me to provide this giveaway is to stay in contact with each of you a bit better. As a blogger, the best way to do this is through social media and my Feel Good Updates newsletter.
SO, here are the threes steps you should take to enter the giveaway:
- Follow me on Pinterest @foodtofeelgood, you can click this link to go straight to my profile
- Like my Facebook page @foodtofeelgood, here’s the link to that one
- Join my mailing list, you can sign up where it says Get Feel Good Updates, located in the grey box at the upper right and bottom of this page. I promise not to send you spam! Just delicious recipes and articles on healthy living.
- If you’re already signed up through one or two of these channels, then just take care of the other(s) and you’re all set. If you already meet all of these requirements, leave me a comment below and I’ll include you in the drawing.
By entering this contest, you agree to let me post your first name on the blog if you win 🙂
*UPDATE! Caitlin fron New Jersey is the winner! Congrats Caitlin, and thank you so much to everyone who participated and all of you that follow Food to Feel Good. Looking forward to my next giveaway!*
That’s it! Easy peasy. I’ll pick a winner at random on Sunday, June 18th and notify you via email, and we will then chat about where I should ship your basket.
Fun, right? I wish you could all be winners, but this is just the first of many exciting giveaways I plan to throw. Thanks for supporting Food to Feel Good and have a healthy, happy weekend!