Carrot Apricot Overnight Oats
Yield 1 serving
Creamy oats, sweet apricots, and crunchy carrots come together to give you a wholesome, satisfying breakfast.
- 1/3 cup gluten-free whole rolled oats
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- dash of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2 Tbsp raw chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded raw carrots (I used both orange and yellow)
- 3 Tbsp chopped Made in Nature dried apricots
- Combine oats, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, a dash of sea salt, chia seeds, and if desired maple syrup in a jar and mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, layer or stir in the shredded carrots, chopped walnuts, and chopped dried apricots and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
Recipe by Food to Feel Good at https://www.foodtofeelgood.com/quick-healthy-breakfast-recipes/