Exotic Green Smoothie Bowl
Yield 1 bowl
This green bowl of goodness makes waking up easy! It takes just a few minutes and provides you with tons of nutrients to power up your day.
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 2 large leaves of kale, destemmed
- 1 scoop unsweetened vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed*
- 1 Tbsp goldenberries
- 1 Tbsp chopped Made in Nature dried mango
- 1 - 2 tsp raw cacao nibs
- Place frozen banana, almond milk, protein powder, kale, and flaxseeds in blender and blend until super smooth and creamy. If you're using a high-speed blender, like a Vitamix, be careful not to over blend because it will create a thinner consistency.
- Pour into a bowl, top with dried mango, goldenberries, and cacao nibs. Enjoy!
- I used whole flaxseeds, but ground should work just as well.
- If you want to make a smoothie to take on the go, just toss all of the ingredients in the blender and process until smooth.
Cuisine Vegan, Paleo
Recipe by Food to Feel Good at https://www.foodtofeelgood.com/quick-healthy-breakfast-recipes/