These Smoky Roasted Chicken Thighs will become a new family favorite. They’re Paleo, Whole30, and they make an easy weeknight meal that’s high in protein and low in carbs.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon basil
- One to three hours prior to baking, marinade chicken thighs in apple cider vinegar.
- When ready to cook, drain excess vinegar and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all spices in a small bowl, then add to chicken and rub all over, as well as under the skin.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet, facing up. Roast chicken for 40-45 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers at 165°F. Remove from the oven, tent with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes and a fresh side salad.
- Serving Size: 1 thigh
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 19g