Easy might be an understatement for these Easy Bake Sweet Potatoes. They are so good and simple to make; combine them with my Smoky Roasted Chicken Thighs and a side salad for the perfect Paleo or Whole30 meal.
- 1 large sweet potato or yam, diced into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss diced sweet potatoes in avocado oil, then add sea salt and garlic and toss again.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir, then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with Smoky Roasted Chicken Thighs and a side salad.