These Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes are a weeknight go-to for healthy eating. Pair them with my Smoky Roasted Chicken Thighs and a side salad for the perfect Paleo or Whole30 meal.
- 2 large sweet potato or yam, diced into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.*
- Toss diced sweet potatoes or yams in avocado oil. Then add sea salt and garlic powder and toss again.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and pop into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, then stir and bake another 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with my Smoky Roasted Chicken Thighs and a side salad.
*If you’re making these with my Smoky Roasted Chicken Thighs, you can bake them in the same oven. Just place in the oven after the chicken has been in for 15 minutes.
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 1g